CTSI-CN Annual Resource Symposium
CTSI-CN is Research Support!
Researchers at Children's National and George Washington have access to a wide variety of services and resources at low or no cost through the CTSI-CN.
In this symposium, module leads will present and discuss the services they provide and how they can contribute to your projects. You will be encouraged to ask questions specific to your studies and have the opportunity to receive valuable information. The current list of CTSI Modules that will be presenting at the symposium is as follows:
- Pilot Translational & Clinical Studies
- Finance and Administration
- Biostats and Research Design
- Regulatory Support
- Participant & Clinical Interactions (Clinical Research Unit at Children's National)
- Liaison to Recruitment Innovation Centers (for multi-site studies)
- Collaboration & Multidisciplinary Team Science
- Community Engagement
111 Michigan Ave NW
Main Hospital, 2nd floor
Bear Institute (M2112)
If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Grants Enhancement.
|Meeting ID:||732 542 583|
|Conference Code:||996 552 0|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to be recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.