REDCap 101 (Database Design) Hands-on Training
REDCap 101 (Database Design) Hands on Training - April 2018
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute at Children's National (CTSI-CN) is pleased to continue to offer Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) training to the Children's National and GW research communities. Would your study or research benefit from web-based data entry? REDCap might be for you!
What is REDCap?
• Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) is a web-based system for data collection that allows users to build and manage online surveys and databases quickly and securely.
• Data entry operators or people taking online surveys enter data in any web browser, either locally or from remote locations.
• Easy and intuitive to design, develop, and use data collection forms/screens
• Screen layouts are clear and simply to navigate
• REDCap provides audit trails for tracking the history of data entry and revision
• REDCap permits downloads of data to Excel, PDF, SAS, Stata, R, and SPSS
• Free use for members of the CTSI-CN or member institutions
Due to its popularity at Children's National and GW, and the ever-increasing need for REDCap support, we have assembled a small REDCap Support Team to assist new researchers in the start-up process of using REDCap. They may be reached at email@example.com.
For information on alternatives to hands-on training, please to go: http://www.ctsicn.org/REDCapTraining
How can I sign up for training?
The April trainings will be held at The George Washington University, Science and Engineering Hall (SEH), Room 7750 (see map below)
REDCap 101 Database Design Thursday, April 19th, 2018 11:00AM - 1:00PM
REDCap 102 Surveys, Longitudinal Studies and Applications Friday, April 20th, 2018 11:00AM - 1:00PM
To sign up for the training sessions above, please go to: https://cri-datacap.org/surveys/?s=HyPAG5m9YT