REDCap 102 (Surveys, Longitudinal Studies and Applications) Hands-on Training
REDCap 102 (Surveys, Longitudinal Studies and Applications) Hands-on Training - July 2018
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute at Children's National (CTSI-CN) is pleased to continue to offer Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) training to the Children's National and GW research communities. Would your study or research benefit from web-based data entry? REDCap might be for you!
What is REDCap?
• Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) is a web-based system for data collection that allows users to build and manage online surveys and databases quickly and securely.
• Data entry operators or people taking online surveys enter data in any web browser, either locally or from remote locations.
• Easy and intuitive to design, develop, and use data collection forms/screens
• Screen layouts are clear and simply to navigate
• REDCap provides audit trails for tracking the history of data entry and revision
• REDCap permits downloads of data to Excel, PDF, SAS, Stata, R, and SPSS
• Free use for members of the CTSI-CN or member institutions
Due to its popularity at Children's National and GW, and the ever-increasing need for REDCap support, we have assembled a small REDCap Support Team to assist new researchers in the start-up process of using REDCap. They may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on alternatives to hands-on training, please to go: http://www.ctsicn.org/REDCapTraining
How can I sign up for training?
July trainings will be held at both Children's National, West Wing, P2 level, Technology Training Room 1 and at GWU, Science and Engineering Hall (SEH), Room #7750 (see map below)
(CNHS) REDCap 102 Surveys, Longitudinal Studies and Application Thursday, July 26th, 2018 1:00PM - 3:00PM
To sign up for the training sessions above, please go to: https://cri-datacap.org/surveys/?s=HyPAG5m9YT