Full Stack Developer
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute at Children’s National (CTSI-CN) is a Research Support partnership based at Children's National Hospital between Children’s National and the George Washington University. We provide direct support to research designed to improve the outcomes of pediatric patients.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with expertise in most of the following:
- Maintaining, securing and updating software and services on Windows Server and Linux servers
- PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails
- Drupal and WordPress
- Cloud infrastructure
We are searching for someone who enjoys:
- Building systems that connect data and ideas resulting in systems that do not currently exist
- Working with a team to create robust, scalable and user-friendly systems and processes
- Learning and implementing new technologies, methods and languages
- Incorporating the needs and skills set of researchers in suggesting solutions
- New initiatives and delivering sustainable and secure solutions
- Supporting and contributing to the CTSI-CN's aspirations to enable more effective biomedical and genomic research
If you are excited to support us in our aim to: "Advance research to better help children with life-altering diseases" we would love to hear from you.
For more information, please click HERE.